Have you ever tried cleaning your tile grout with all your energy but still could not get your desired result? Consider recoloring instead. It is an effective way to improve your tile floor appearance by renewing the consistency of its color. Recoloring can make your tile floor to look brand new again.
Tile grout can be unpleasant to look at not because it does not receive the cleaning it needs, but because some stains penetrate into the depth of the grout that it cannot be removed by a simple cleaning alone. Hence, tile grout recoloring in Snohomish, WA is the way to go.
How does a tile grout recoloring work?
A tile restoration company such as the GrouthSmith performs the usual thorough cleaning to remove all dirt and other debris from the grout. Then, recoloring is done by applying a pigmented sealer. This pigmented sealer can either make your tile grout lighter or darker, or you can choose to make the color to match its original color.
The application of pigmented sealer can last; it can protect the grout from stains and oils in the future. That means that you do not need to dedicate a huge amount of time and energy scrubbing your grout again.
With tile grout recoloring in Snohomish, WA, you can get the following benefits:
- Cleaning will become a lot easier since tile grout recoloring can help repel soil and stains
- There are sealers (such as the ones sold here at GrouthSmith) that can last up to ten times longer than the conventional sealers you can find in the market, offering the highest level of protection that the industry can offer
- It can help save some serious amount of money since remodeling or re-grouting can become optional
- It can help you become more environment-friendly since you eliminate the use of harsh chemicals during cleaning
- It can help improve the overall aesthetic of your tile floor
For expert tile grout recoloring in Snohomish, WA, contact us today.
Call us at (360) 926-8126