No matter how small or big your tile floor area is, or how sophisticated is its design, it is important that you clean it on a regular basis as part of care and maintenance for your floor. Take note of the word ‘regular’ – it means a definite pattern of cleaning schedules. It could be weekly, bi-weekly, or other interval schedules.
For individuals who are busy in their works for a living, regular tile cleaning, Snohomish, WA can become a challenge. However, being busy at work should not be an excuse to undermine regular cleaning, most especially today that there are already many companies offering professional tile cleaning services at reasonable costs.
Here’s are three undeniable benefits of regular tile cleaning:
1. Helps prolong the lifespan of tile floor. Regular care and maintenance is key to keeping your tile floor in good condition. While the tile itself does not absorb liquid, its grout, most especially if not sealed, is porous, which means water and other liquid chemicals can penetrate through it, which can ruin the integrity of the whole tile floor more easily. With regular cleaning, the appearance of molds can be significantly controlled, if not totally eliminated. Plus, regular cleaning allows you to easily spot those areas that might need some preventative fixing, helping to prolong the lifespan of your tile floor.
2. Helps keep its brand new looks. In most cases, tile floors that look old just need some restoration works and not a replacement; they just need to be cleaned to bring them back to their brand new look. Regular cleaning is tile restoration, which means you do not need a replacement to the old tiles, which can be way more expensive. Companies that offer tile cleaning, Snohomish, WA (such as the GroutSmith) use effective and eco-friendly cleaning chemicals to bring your floor to its brand new look without causing adverse effect to people. Usually, an assessment is done for free and recommendations are given to you – on what’s the cleaning approach is the best for your floor.
3. Helps in keeping your family healthy. Your family’s health starts at home and keeping your home clean is the way to go to keep the whole family in the pink of health. As floor gets the most dirt from the outside, it just makes sense to allocate enough time for its care and maintenance. With regular tile floor cleaning, you can ensure that dirt does not accumulate inside, helping to avoid the potential risks to your family’s health.
For professional tile cleaning, Snohomish, WA, contact GroutSmith today at (360) 926-8126.
Dirt accumulating on a tile floor is a pretty normal thing you can expect from an office, most especially if the area receives the most foot traffic. What isn’t normal is to let those dirt and spots stay in the area over a long period of time. Doing that does not only ruin the tile’s aesthetic features (will dull the tile and hard-stain the grout) but can also cause common diseases – this should not happen, right? That floor needs regular cleaning.
What is meant by regular cleaning? How often? The answer is: it depends – every home or office is unique. Nevertheless, a professional tile cleaner is able to provide a recommended schedule, so this should not be an issue. What is more important is that you are able to find a contractor that can do the job professionally (and not just to hire somebody that just pops-out of nowhere). In other words, find a tile cleaner that has a proven good reputation in the industry.
A professional tile cleaner can…
Help restore the original appearance of tiles; brings back the floor to a new life
Help not just to clean but disinfect floor tile (and the whole area), making the floor germ-free and therefore the risks of acquiring common diseases are reduced (if not totally eliminated)
Help deep-clean the tile so the area is not just spotless but smells clean as well
When hiring a tile and grout cleaning contractor:
See to it that one is licensed to provide the service in your area
With years of experience in the tile cleaning industry
With proven good reputation in rendering such service (based on reviews and customer feedbacks)
One that can show project portfolio for your reference
Groutsmith – service provider of tile cleaning, Silvana, WA
For homes and businesses that are looking for a service provider of tile cleaning in Silvana, WA, Grouthsmith Snohomish can help with your cleaning needs. We have been in business for years providing commercial cleaning services, including tile cleaning in the area. Send your inquiries through our contact page.
Seeking for a tile grout cleaners? Problem solved!
Call The Groutsmith Snohomish 360-926-8126
We’re Snohomish’s #1 grout and tile cleaning, repair and restoration experts.
The Groutsmith in Snohomish, WA is your cost-effective, professional tile and grout restoration company, with fully trained and certified specialists.
We use the very latest in cleaning and restoration technology available to bring your tiled areas back to their original beauty.
From ensuring maximum protection of your newly installed tile and grout, to bringing your dirty old tile and grout back to life again.
Our unique restoration procedures confirm our position as industrial leaders in the after-market care and restoration of ALL tile and grout!
The Groutsmith offers a full range of services, backed by cutting edge professional products designed for applications both indoors and out.
Customers all across America both residential and commercial, hire The Groutsmith restoration services with confidence knowing that they will receive the very best in service and results GUARANTEED!
Don’t make the mistake of hiring any other company – why pay more for less?
Call The Groutsmith for your FREE estimate today!
At The Groutsmith we believe in keeping things simple.
Our promise to you is that we will re-create the beauty of your home or business through the work we perform in it.
Our brand and its reputation have been built over time on our skills in grout and tile cleaning, repair, sealing, color sealing and tile replacement.
These are our core competencies, and this is what we are trained and skilled to do at the highest level.
Our specially trained technicians have years of experience behind them, and are skilled at dealing with grout repair, grout sealing, recoloring, re-caulking, and the overall restoration of your tile, stone and grout.
We work on all tiles and grout:
– Ceramic, Glass, Porcelain, Slate, Terrazzo and Terracotta Tile – Preservation of Historic, Vintage, and Antique Tiles – Tiled Kitchens, Backsplashes, and Countertops – Bathrooms and Showers – Floors
The change in your tile flooring will be nothing short of amazing when you have The Groutsmith clean and color your grout.
Call The Groutsmith for your FREE estimate today!
The Groutsmith’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Include:
– Grout Cleaning and Grout Repair – Tile Cleaning, Tile Repair and Tile Replacement – Rebond of Loose and Hollow Floor Tile – Grout Repair and Grout Restoration – Bathroom Grout Repair and Restoration – Shower Grout Repair and Restoration – Bath Grout Repair and Restoration – Grout Sealing – Grout Color Sealing – Grout and Recaulking Services – Color Matched Caulking – Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealing – Granite Cleaning and Sealing
Why Do Our Customers Love Us So Much?
– We exceed expectations at a price you can afford
– We’re extremely professional
– We call you when we say we will
– We arrive at your home or business exactly on time
– We finish our work on time and we clean up spotlessly afterwards
We are proud to be Snohomish County’s premier tile and grout cleaning, repair and restoration company.
You’re going to LOVE working with The Groutsmith!
Tile and grout cleaning is very hard, but also very rewarding work. It can also very interesting and funny in many ways 🙂 ! We love what we do and like to seek out and share various newsworthy items with our readers that you may find useful or entertaining.
So, in that effort, please browse our selections of news articles, videos, pictures and social posts below to get a snapshot of what the chatter and other related news is surrounding our industry and related topics right now.
Domain NewsHow to clean your house the right wayDomain News… bacteria-targeting deep clean at least once a month – laundering your shower curtains, soaking your showerhead with white vinegar, pouring a baking soda solution down the sink and toilet, …
Today.comIt’s not just for cooking! 50 ways to use baking soda around your houseToday.comGrout cleaner — Mix ½ cup baking soda, ¼ cup hydrogen peroxide and 1 teaspoon of dishwashing soap. Apply with a … Floor cleaner — For wood, laminate, no-wax fl …
Cleaning tile grout involves using a stiff bristle brush, a bucket and a commercial cleaning product or baking soda. Avoid chemical burn on hands and knees by wearing rubber gloves and knee pads when removing dirt from tile grout with insight from a home repair specialist and remodeling contractor in this free video on home improvement.
Expert: Tim Gipson
Bio: Tim Gipson is a home repair specialist and remodeling contractor in Franklin, Tenn.
Filmmaker: Tim Brown
"To provide the highest quality of tile and grout cleaning, restoration and repair; to enable homeowners and business owners to enjoy and appreciate the beauty and functionality of their tile and grout surfaces; and to instruct proper maintenance techniques and provide the best products to keep their tile and grout beautiful."
8825 34th Ave. N.E. L-132
Marysville, WA 98271
We are proud to be Snohomish's premier tile and grout cleaning, repair and restoration company serving the Snohomish County and surrounding areas, including: Lake Stevens, Marysville, Everett, Shoreline